We are not an agency and we are cooler than your current agency. We don't resell stuff, ghost you after the big pitch, kick your account to entry level staff, and obsess over the paper stock of our business cards. We keep our overhead costs down by operating as a satellite collective of Senior Polymaths. You can call us an agency, though, if you want. How's that?
We have many examples to share if you'd like to penetrate the surface of obligatory Jargonese.
(1) CONTENT STRATEGY
Our Content Strategy Services solve these questions:
- Audience Growth: How do I reach new/non-endemic audiences based on consumer insights, market & behavioral trends?
- Content Production: What content should I be creating in-house vs. out-of-house?
- Direct-to-Consumer: How do I personalize content for direct-to-consumer communications?
- Publisher Thinking: When and when not do I act and think like a publisher/media company in the age of always on?
- New Channels: How do I articulate my brand on new platforms and channels?
- Customer Journey: How do I build and execute original content marketing programs and GTM plans that serve my customer's entire journey from awareness to advocacy?
(2) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
Innovate or get disrupted. Our Business Development Strategy Services are focused on:
- B2C: Identification of category trends, disruption threats and competitive advantages
- B2C: Identification and leveraging of key personnel within organizations or influential spokespersons/affiliates within category to hit comms objectives
- B2B: Strategic partnerships with Publishers/Media Companies, co-ops with likeminded businesses, retailer relations (ecomm and brick & mortar)
(3) DEPARTMENTAL & OPERATIONS INNOVATION
Objective guidance stimulates innovation.
- Training & Workshops: Focused (but creatively driven and designed) workshops to align executive teams around business goals.
- Marketing Dept.: RASCI, workflows and process for businesses transitioning from ATL and traditional media buying focus to new media channel activations and content opportunities
- Stakeholder Support: Stakeholder advocacy to help invigorate job functions through a re-imagination of roles and mission within the larger organization.
- C-Suite Syncing: Closing the vision gap between CEO, COO, CFO and CMO to stimulate top down change
- Digital Integration: Direct-to-consumer communications and sales, "digital sales" navigation alongside legacy retailer relationships (reimagined role of brick & mortar)
(4) AGENCY & VENDOR VETTING & MGMT
We'll call BS on 'em, help you use them better, or find you new ones.
- Audit & Review: Current agency and marketing vendor cost and deliverables audit against KPIs and business objectives
- New Agency Vetting: RFPs, briefing, cost consulting, pitch management