We are not a traditional agency. We are a strategic services group operating as a satellite collective of Senior Polymaths.
(1) CONTENT STRATEGY
Our Content Strategy Services solve these questions:
- Audience Growth: How do I reach new/non-endemic audiences based on consumer insights, market & behavioral trends?
- Content Production: What content should I be creating in-house vs. out-of-house?
- Direct-to-Consumer: How do I personalize content for direct-to-consumer communications?
- Publisher Thinking: When and when not do I act and think like a publisher/media company in the age of always on?
- New Channels: How do I articulate my brand on new platforms and channels?
- Customer Journey: How do I build and execute original content marketing programs and GTM plans that serve my customer's entire journey from awareness to advocacy?
(2) GROWTH STRATEGY
Our Growth Strategy Services are focused on:
- Industry Landscape & Thesis: Identification of the most pertinent category trends, disruption threats and opportunities for competitive advantage.
- Tactical & Operational Guidance: Blueprint and action plan against thesis to include creative concept, timelines, resource needs, media budgets, etc.
- Strategic Partnerships & Advisory: Identification of companies with which to partner on marketing, content and distribution initiatives as well as development, negotiations and integration of relationships.
(3) DEPARTMENTAL & OPERATIONS INNOVATION
Our Departmental & Operations Innovations focus on:
- Stimulation Workshops: Creative and strategically designed workshops to align departments around your business goals that stimulate interdepartmental collaboration, intrapreneurship, and efficiency.
- Marketing Department Structure: RASCI, workflows and process for businesses transitioning from ATL and traditional media buying focus to new media channel activations and content opportunities
- Employee Training: Stakeholder advocacy to help invigorate job functions through a re-imagination of roles and mission within the larger organization.
- C-Suite Syncing: Closing the vision gap between CEO, COO, CFO and CMO to stimulate top down change.
- Digital Integration: Direct-to-consumer communications and sales, "digital sales" navigation alongside legacy retailer relationships (reimagining role of brick & mortar and traiditonal retail partners.)
(4) AGENCY & VENDOR VETTING & GOVERNANCE
We'll call BS on 'em, help you use them better, or find you new ones.
- Audit & Review: Current agency and marketing vendor cost and deliverables audit against KPIs and business objectives
- New Agency Vetting: RFPs, briefing, cost consulting, pitch management